Sunday, June 30, 2013

Digital Pocket Life - CTMH Style

I first started hearing about Becky Higgins's PL scrapbooking style earlier this year and thought that it would be a great way for me to get one year of pictures done quickly. Rather than do a day-by-day album, I decided to do  monthly layouts in Studio J, CTMH "Pocket Life" style and get a lot of journaling done. That was the main goal - to get events documented so that some day I could go back and do traditional layouts if I chose. I created a template in Photoshop Elements and used a No Limits layout in Studio J. I then chose different themes for each of my pages. Here is my 2012 Pocket Life album, photos blurred for privacy. Since I made my album, CTMH has since added gridlines in Studio J so you can now do your own PL layout without having to create templates in Photoshop!





















No comments:

Post a Comment