If you started the hop elsewhere, you probably just came from Lalia's Blog. Welcome!
I used my favorite paper packet from the new catalog - Chantilly. The pastel colors make me think of ice cream and warm weather. Plus, they mix well with bold colors. I had fun playing with my Artiste Cricut cartridge and I was looking for an excuse to cut out the hot air balloon. The balloon makes me think of blue skies with puffy clouds and no rain in sight! The little bunny peeping in the grass was also cut on the Artiste cartridge, right down to his flower tail. The cloud in the background is actually negative space in the card base. I mounted white cardstock behind it and sponged lightly. For the "Easter" sentiment on the Cricut, I used our new glitter paper and had no problems cutting it. I hope you like my creation!
- CTMH Chantilly Paper Packet X7163B
- CTMH Glitter Paper, Black & Grey Z1829
- CTMH Slate Cardstock X5930
- CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge Z1790
- CTMH Workshop on the Go, Chantilly G1053 (cloud stamp)
- CTMH Twilight ink pad Z2160
- CTMH Baker's Twine, Paradise Assortment Z1702
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Now it's time to hop on over to see what surprise Cindy's Blog has in store for you!